for 9 servings
- ½ white loaf bread
- 2 green bell peppers
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 lb flank steak
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Turn the loaf on its end, and cut a square out, leaving a ½-inch (1 cm) thick edge. Remove the center of the bread.
- Cut the hollowed bread piece into two and roll them down for compression.
- Slice the bell peppers.
- Cut the onions.
- Thinly slice the flank steak.
- Season the flank steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the flank steak until browned on all sides, about 2 minutes. Remove the steak from the pan.
- Add the green peppers, red peppers, and onions, and cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Season the peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the hollowed bread piece into the bread box.
- Line the bread box with provolone on all five sides.
- Add the flank steak, green peppers, red peppers, onions, and cheese to the bread box.
- Seal the top with cheese and cover it with the second half of the hollowed bread.
- Place cheese on top of the box.
- Bake the cheesesteak box for 10 minutes.
- Take the cheesesteak box out and and place nine skewers sticks in the cheesebox.
- Slice the cheesesteak box into 9 cubes, forming 9 cheesesteak skewers.
Emooqi Blow Torch Lighter Outdoor Windproof Cooking Torch Flame Lighter for Creme Brulee, BBQ, Grill, Candles, Stove, Cooking, Baking
8PC ALUMINIUM NON STICK COOKING PAN SAUCEPAN POT SET COOKWARE CASSEROLE STOCK£34.95 Add to cart
Olympia Cast Iron Round Eared Dish 180mm Heavy Duty Casserole Cookware
£15.48Add to cart
PRIMA Cookware Set, Set of 12£24.90 – £70.24 Select options