BBQ Sausage Stuffed Pepper Bombs
Sponsored by Braun Household http://ow.ly/n2YC301138b)
1 bag mini sweet peppers
1 pound Italian sausage (hot or sweet), casing removed
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
½ small yellow onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup ketchup
½ cup brown sugar
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F/204C
2. Mix sausage, bread crumbs and eggs and onion together, set aside
3. Cut off tops of peppers and carefully remove seeds and membrane.
4. Using a large plastic storage bag place sausage mixture in bag and cut a small opening in one of the corners to make a piping bag
5. Carefully pipe sausage into the peppers, line on a lightly oiled baking pan
6. Bake peppers for 15 minutes, then turn and continue to brown another 5 minutes.
7. Blend all sauce ingredients using Braun Multiquick Hand Blender , lightly simmer over med heat until thick, about 5 minutes.
8. Lightly baste peppers with BBQ sauce, serve with additional sauce and bread.
Lalang Garlic Press Garlic Crusher Ginger Mincer Squeezer Chopper Plastic Handle£2.85 Add to cart
Garlic Ginger Shredder Cutter Chopper Presser Tool Handle Squeeze Gadgets Garlic Ginger Mincer£0.29 Add to cart
Native Spring No Mess Garlic Press with a Twist-Peels Minces or Crushes for Quick Meal Preparation£8.44 – £19.98 Select options
onewiller Garlic press mash set Crusher Garlic presser Cooking Gadget – color random£2.49 Add to cart