BBQ Sausage Stuffed Pepper Bombs
Sponsored by Braun Household http://ow.ly/n2YC301138b)
1 bag mini sweet peppers
1 pound Italian sausage (hot or sweet), casing removed
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
½ small yellow onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup ketchup
½ cup brown sugar
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F/204C
2. Mix sausage, bread crumbs and eggs and onion together, set aside
3. Cut off tops of peppers and carefully remove seeds and membrane.
4. Using a large plastic storage bag place sausage mixture in bag and cut a small opening in one of the corners to make a piping bag
5. Carefully pipe sausage into the peppers, line on a lightly oiled baking pan
6. Bake peppers for 15 minutes, then turn and continue to brown another 5 minutes.
7. Blend all sauce ingredients using Braun Multiquick Hand Blender , lightly simmer over med heat until thick, about 5 minutes.
8. Lightly baste peppers with BBQ sauce, serve with additional sauce and bread.
PenGreat Plastic Garlic Press Presser Crusher Slicer Grater Cube Garlic Mincer
New Garlic Hand Presser – Easily and quickly mash garlic, ginger or any other food, fruit£6.44 – £6.99 Read more
Home Kitchen Plastic Rotary Handle Pressure Garlic Press Squeeze Twist Presser Crusher Grinder White£4.40 Add to cart
Lalang Garlic Press Garlic Crusher Ginger Mincer Squeezer Chopper Plastic Handle£2.58 Add to cart