for 4 servings for Baked Ham & Cheese Ring
- 8 oz crescent dinner rolls, 2 cans
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pepperoncinis
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ⅓ lb salami
- ⅓ lb ham
- ¼ lb prosciutto
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil, optional, for the dip
- balsamic vinegar, optional, for the dip
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles.
- On a large cookie sheet, place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches [12cm] in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
- Layer cheese, pepperoncinis, basil, salami, ham, prosciutto, and provolone on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve with olive oil and balsamic.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
IKEA 5-PIECE COOKWARE SET, STAINLESS STELL
£14.99Add to cart
Bluestercool Camping Hiking Picnic Cookware Cook Cooking Pot Bowl Set Aluminum OutdoorRead more
10 Piece Non-stick Cooking Pots / Die-cast Casserole Pot Set Red Color by ARSUK®
£75.99Add to cart
Tefal Essential Cookware Set – Black, 5 Pieces
£55.00Add to cart