- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Klarstein Reserve Picola Class B Wine Refrigerator with 3 Removable Chrome Racks and Operation via Touch Surface (8 Bottles, 8-12 degrees Celsius, Switchable Atmosferic Interior Lighting)£122.99 – £239.99 Select options
12pc Cookware Set, Deluxe Quality Stainless Steel, Casserole, Stock Pot, Saucepan, Fry Pan with Marble Coating | Induction Safe | Oven Safe | Dishwasher Safe – 5 Layer Capsule Bottom
£89.99Add to cart
Firefly 1.8kW Wall Mounted Quartz Heater with 3 Power Settings – Black£34.99 – £69.99 Select options