- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Philips MyGarden Creek Outdoor Wall Light (Requires 1 x 60 Watts E27 Bulb)£17.56 – £19.16 Select options
Rustic Woven Cutlery Caddy£12.99 Add to cart
Discoball® Parasol Light Super bright 24 + 4 LED Garden Lamp Patio Umbrella Light for Outdoor Activities or Camping Tents Battery Operated …£7.39 Select options
Olympia Cast Iron Round Eared Dish 180mm Heavy Duty Casserole Cookware
£15.48Add to cart