- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Outsunny Garden Outdoor Rattan Furniture Bistro Set Patio Weave Companion Chair Table Set Conservatory Fire Retardant Sponge (Brown)Read more
LIVIVO ® Solid Brass 2 Way Outdoor Dual Tap Adaptor with Individual On and Off Valves – Universal Double Garden Hose and Spigot Nozzle Outlet Flow Y Splitter – Fits All Standard 3/4 Inch BSP Taps – Run a Hose and Fill a Bucket or Watering Can at the Same Time£6.95 Add to cart
Rattan Outdoor Corner Sofa Dining Set Garden Furniture in GreyRead more
PowerBeauty Patio Umbrella Light Bluetooth Speaker, USB Rechargeable 20 LED 4 Lighting Modes Umbrella Pole Light Portable Wireless Speaker for Outdoor Use Garden Camping Tents£19.19 Select options