- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
AckMond Flat 40-piece Stainless-steel Cutlery Set Flatware Set, Service for 8Select options
Tefal Essential Cookware Set – Black, 5 Pieces
£100.00Add to cart
VonShef 5-Piece Bakeware Set Baking Equipment- with Muffin Tray, Oven Tray, Cake Pan, Loaf Pan & Spring Form Cake Tin
£19.99Add to cart
Tefal Bistro 5-Piece Cookware Set-PARENTSelect options