- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Costway Garden Furniture Sets 4PC Outdoor Rattan Wicker Conservatory Dining Table & Sofa and Cushions£164.99 Select options
Allibert by Keter Carolina 4 Seater Lounge Set Outdoor Garden Furniture£179.95 – £237.49 Select options
Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Table Grill, Non-Stick Cooking Surface 46 x 24.5cm, 2000W, 6 Heat Settings, Built In Drip Tray, Includes 8 Spatulas
£31.99Add to cart
Outsunny 3m x 2m Wood Wooden Garden Parasol Sun Shade Patio Outdoor Umbrella Canopy New£27.99 – £34.99 Select options