- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
3M Lace Vintage Fabric Bunting Hessian Burlap Rustic Burlap Banner Shabby Wedding Party Birthday Decorations Outdoor Flags Garland£2.46 – £2.49 Select options
Complete Shrub Collection Bare Root Bushes
4 x Wall Mounted Storage Hooks, Steps Ladders Hoses Tools Garden Shed£5.99 Add to cart
Landmann DIY Charcoal Barbecue
£39.99Add to cart